Thinking about swimsuits for the girls this Summer, I came across some gorgeous, retro-inspired and vintage swimsuits. I absolutely love this style for adults, with high waists and halter necks, but for kids?! It’s so adorable! Check out this lovely selection of vintage swimsuits that I found around the world wide web.
Awesome stuff (from top to bottom and left to right):
- Gorgeous cherry swimsuit with matching bonnet from a fantastic collection at Chichanella Bella
- Red gingham bottoms from Firuli Firula on Etsy
- Navy blue classic swimsuits from Elements of Childhood on Etsy
- Red and white polka dot swimsuit and headband, both available from Red Dolly Girls on Etsy
- Pink ruffled swimsuit and matching hat by Little Creative Factory via Sweet William
- Sailor swimsuit from Mini Rodini
- Vintage lace, ruffled swimsuit with matching bonnet from Tutu Adorable Bowtique on Etsy
- Nautical style, skirted swimsuit from Twinkle Star Moon on Etsy
- Light blue, one piece swimsuit from Red Dolly Girls on Etsy
How awesome would your little ones look on the beach in one of those?!