Next Friday, April 4th, is Vitamin C Day. Yep, it appears there is a ‘day’ for everything!
In fact, Wednesday even marked ‘Make up your own holiday day’! Perhaps it’s because of that invention we have so many other days such as Vitamin C Day! Anyway, enough waffling on…
I decided to get creative with a round up inspired by Vitamin C Day, and instead of bringing you fruit ideas I thought I’d bring you sweet citrus-inspired stuff instead!
Awesome stuff (from top to bottom and left to right):
- Lemon crochet toy from Little Sweet Candy Shop
- Citrus fruit pack from Tea Fueled Shenanigans
- Cupcake toppers from Naissance
- Citrus Tree fabric from Pink Door Fabrics
- Satsuma hat from A Cheery Chicken
- Citrus stamp from Japanese Rubber Stamps
- Pillowcase dress & bloomer set from Sweet Magnolia June
- Citrus hair-clips from Punky Punkin Creations
- Citrus pillows from Winter Petals
- Nursery wall art from Lilly La Manch
Although perhaps not as beneficial to your kids’ Vitamin C levels. So just be sure to throw some actual fruit into the mix whilst they’re playing with the cute fake fruit stuff ;)