In preparation for Mother’s Day on Sunday, I have scoured the web to bring you the best DIY ideas for those special ladies in your lives!
1. Art portfolio from Diane Reeves – keep a record of your babies handmade artwork along with gorgeous images of them. Not one for the children to prepare on their own, but something any Mother would absolutely adore!
2. Sewing kit from Martha Stewart – a very simple but useful gift that would be treasured by any crafty parent or Grandparent.
3. Gorgeous keepsake box from Homemade Gifts Made Easy – the kids will love to help put this together!
4. Cinnamon stick candles from The Mombot – imagine how good these will smell!
5. Handmade sugar scrub by The Fab Miss B – you can get everyone involved in making these, they smell delicious and are fabulous exfoliators – just don’t make them too pretty or Mum won’t be able to bring herself to open them!
6. Wall sign from Frame Fanatic – can you believe this is made out of a cereal box?!
7. Ten Things I Love About You from the Creative Place – choose this gift and there won’t be a dry eye in the house, if your Mums are anything like me that is! This is a beautiful and one of the more personal, gift ideas. I love it.
8. Handprint Canvasses from Red Envelope are a lovely alternative way to display ‘the family’.
9. Gemstone decorated plant pots from Design Sponge – plant Mum’s favourite flowers in here and you have a very thoughtful gift that Mum will cherish.
10. This image from Global Cool just made me smile :)