I love themed nurseries. And I think certain themes can grow with the child for many years too. Such as this ‘Forest Friends’ theme. I think my firstborn will have a mini forest for a nursery as I love how many creative touches you can add to a room like this. Here are just a few ideas to get you dreaming of a woodland wonderland…
- These toy hooks would be amazing using woodland animals and for hanging clothes! Idea via The Daily Telecraft.
- Every woodland inspired room needs a toadstool of some sort. Available from Little Fashion Gallery
- I love this retro cot from De Oude Speelkamer so much!
- There are so many beautiful wooden products from Decoy Lab that would be perfect in a forest-themed room.
- Sara Carr makes the cutest fox toy; fit for snuggles.
- A wooden floor would be ideal for a nursery and then, to add a cosy feel, throw in this wood grain rug from Overstock.
- A fab idea via Barbara Groen is to take a tree stump and add wheels for a portable bedside table.
- There are tons of woodland prints out there. I like this one by Small Adventure
- Why not get a few little knick knacks for the shelves such as these felted acorns from Felt Jar?
- And to really set the scene a wall of trees is ideal. This wall decal’s from In An Instant Art and comes in lots of different colours.
Do you have a forest-themed room in your house? Send us pictures if so please, we want to see!