There are endless decor ideas out there. But, as you may know, we’re fans of things a little bit unusual. So, when it comes to your baby’s bedroom, we love the idea of incorporating some of that childhood playfulness in your decor decisions. And the way to do that? Repurpose toys!
Here are five incredible ideas that take existing toys and do something a little bit different with them. I think your children would love these ideas!
- These wooden building block hooks are fancy enough for the adults but I also think they’d look lovely in a nursery. Via Remodelista
- Normal shelves are too boring! But skateboard shelves? So awesome! Via Decor Hacks
- When your child has grown out of playing with their plastic toys, this frame idea, via Achados de Decoracao, is a great way to repurpose them. A little more sophisticated than the toys themselves yet cool enough for the kid to get a kick out of their new decor piece.
- Although this is a Lego kitchen table I think this idea would make a most excellent desk for a toddler or teenager. Via Dwell.
- These awesome planters, via More Design Please, are the perfect way to introduce some greenery into the kid’s bedroom or playroom in a far from boring way.
Have you repurposed toys in your child’s bedroom in any way? If so, let us see please! :D