Glo nightlight

Do I have a super awesome nightlight to show you? Yes I do! (Otherwise that intro would just have been really disappointing). Glo not only allows your child to choose what colour they want the light to be (cycling through a spectrum of colours is also an option) but the lights are actually removable and will stay alight for 30 minutes. There’s nothing electronic in them so they won’t get warm or break. They’re just a safe (and pretty cool) way for your little one to find their way in the dark if they need to come and see you or go to the bathroom… all they have to do is grab a ball and go…

Glo-Nightlight

Image credit: Boon Inc. via The Cool Gadgets

The website also states that Glo is “95% effective at keeping monsters away all night long”. And for the other 5% you get cuddles. Winner! :D

 Heart Debs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 Responses to “Glo nightlight”

  1. Alan says:

    These Glo night lights look fab, I’m sure my two boys would love them for their room, they’ll be a battle over who takes the balls to bed though :)

    I can’t seem to find a UK supplier for them which is a shame. Any help finding one would be great.

    Alan

  2. Verity says:

    Hi Alan,

    Glad you like the feature! The lights are so cool!
    I am looking into where you can buy them now and will let you know asap.

    Verity

  3. Alan says:

    Brill, thanks for the help Verity :)

  4. nichole trexler says:

    I live in Portland, Oregon, and would LOVE to know where I could find this, website or store. THANK YOU!

Share your thoughts